The Market Leading Product for High Current Load Centers by the World’s Leading Data Centers
Anord Mardix designs, manufactures and supplies the right solution for your power needs. Our range of package substations is ASTA Certified and incorporates features such as reduced footprint designs and steel cladded busbar chambers. Our dedicated switchgear engineers expertly install and commission both the HV and LV sides, ensuring all systems – including life safety interlocks – offer the optimum in performance
Providing unrivalled quality and maintainability, our substations are custom built to suit your particular space requirements, and can be specially configured to include benefits such as a 40% increase in output, and the option of remote transformer and LV switchgear coupling using our own interconnecting busbar system.
Our substations are tailored to your needs and you only deal with one point of contact, which makes purchasing easy.
The high quality and choice of transformers is matched by our impartial and considerable experience with leading providers of MV switchgear and our own custom built LV distribution products.
MV options are made up from Ringmaster switchgear including compact Ring Main Units (RMU), circuit breakers or disconnecting switches.
- MV Incomer options of: ring main units (RMU), HV circuit breakers or MV switch disconnectors
- Top or bottom HV cable connections
- Transformer options of: cast resin, oil filled and Midel filled transformers
- Air cooled or forced ventilation options for increased output
- Reduced footprint designs
- Fully welded steel enclosures
- Cladded steel busbar chamber allowing efficient thermal imaging surveys
- Remote mounting of transformer and LV Switchgear
- Incorporation of life safety protection relays and interlocks
- Incorporation of in-house PLC programming (dual redundancy)
|MV/LV Transformer Ratings||400 kVa to 4500 kVa|
|LV Busbar System Current Rating||800A to 6300A|
|LV Busbar System Short Circuit Rating||(36kA/1s) (50kA/1s) (50kA/3s) (80 kA/1s) (100kA/1s)|
|Low Voltage Ratings||400V / 690V|
|Construction Separation||UP to IEC-61439, Up to Form 4B Type 7|
|Cable Access||Top, Bottom, Front or Rear|
|Ingress Protection||IP 54, IP 42 or IP 31|
|Panel Colour||Available in all RAL or BS colours|