Energy Management Systems
Successfully Analyze, Identify and Correct Power Issues Before They Become Critical
Anord Mardix offers a choice of open, interoperable and scalable Energy Management System solutions that tracks real-time power conditions to help improve energy efficiency, improve system reliability and availability, and maximize the performance of your electrical assets.
Intelligently designed and integrated power management systems provide engineering and management personnel with everything they need to cut energy costs, avoid downtime and optimise equipment usage.
Our power management systems have been developed around client needs, focusing on KPIs such as Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE), Data Centre Infrastructure Efficiency (DCiE), UPS efficiency and cooling system efficiency.
This approach offers real benefits and guaranteed return on investment.
Anord-Mardix systems are developed through years of specialist experience in addressing key issues cost effectively. All of our hardware and software platforms are proven, reliable and globally recognised as market leading.
Power Quality Correction solutions from Anord Mardix feature unbiased technical expertise and “best fit” solutions to power quality problems such as system harmonics, power factor correction and voltage flicker.
We provide full power quality solutions from initial power quality analysis surveys to bespoke power quality solutions such as De-tuned PFC Banks and Active Harmonic Filtration & mitigation.
- Detailed Power Quality Analysis surveys available
- Impartial engineering advice
- Fully automatic PFC banks available up to 1200 kVAr
- Conventional or Static switched PFC stages (with Tuned or De-Tuned options)
- Harmonic Filtration, Voltage SAG & Flicker control solutions
- Modular semi-withdrawable construction
- Power Quality Solutions can be stand alone or integrated as part of the Anord-Mardix Switchgear package
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert software is a complete supervisory software package for power management applications. The software collects and organizes data gathered from your facility’s electrical network and presents it as meaningful, actionable information via intuitive web interface. Share information with key stakeholders or across your entire operation to influence behavioral changes that can save you money.
StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert software’s open architecture supports industry standard protocols and an expansive range of Schneider Electric and third-party devices. Leverage and optimize your existing infrastructure. Integrate with other energy management and automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) or web services.
- Highly scalable, flexible and open architecture
- System-wide data acquisition and interoperability
- Fully compatible with ION technology
- Real-time monitoring through a secure, multi-user web portal
- Enhanced support for WAGES monitoring
- Power quality analysis and compliance monitoring
- Trend graphing and aggregation
- Alarming and event logging
- Preconfigured and custom reports
- Manual or automated control
- Intuitive, customizable web client interface: •Dashboards – Present any measurement from the power monitoring database in an attractive kiosk display or slideshow
- Diagrams – View system diagrams to monitor network status
- Tables – Compare multiple devices for at-a-glance status of your network
- Alarms – Simplifies the management of alarms and events with intelligent filters
- Reports – View critical information exactly how, where and when it’s required
- Multi-language support
- Supports PowerLogic ION Enterprise software and System Manager software migrations
GridVis® software is part of the standard package supplied with every UMG universal measuring instrument.
This software can be used to present the measurement values as actual values online and a graphic presentation of the values read from the measurement value memory is possible.
The topology overview guarantees a quick overview of the complete electric network. The GridVis® software also serves the purpose of parameterisation of the measurement instruments. Furthermore, the creation of customer-specific programs is possible using our own developed program language, Jasic®, or the user-friendly graphic programming periphery.
Software for Grid Visualisation
The GridVis® programming and grid visualisation software, which is part of every UMG universal measuring instrument standard delivery package, enables a simple and complete parameterisation of the device. Customer specific visualisation of the energy supply is possible with the topology view. The individual measurement instrument can also be operated online using a mouse. Measurement data can be directly recorded on a PC using the online presentation. Furthermore, the GridVis® offers convenient opportunities for presentation and analysis of historical data from the database.
The automatic ring buffer down load and integrated data management has a particularly positive effect in medium and large sized projects as data can be stored in various database formats. User programs can be freely programmed with the graphic programming.
The GridVis® grid visualisation software enables the following:
- Visualisation of measurement values
- Automatic ring buffer readout from the instruments
- Storage of the data in a database
- Graphic presentation of online measurement values
- Configurable topology overview with freely selectable register levels
- Configuration of the measuring instruments
- Graphic programming of user programs or programming with the Jasic® source code
- Parameterisation, visualisation, data management and analysis
The GridVis® software has a multitude of applications:
- The development of extensive energy management systems
- Visualisation of energy supplies with the help of a topology view
- Documentation of the power quality for freely definable period of time
- Analysis of the causes of faults
- Cost centre management i.e. simple and precise electricity cost calculation
- Stabilisation of energy supply through the alarm function when limit values are exceeded e.g. overvoltage or short-term interruption
- Improvement of power quality e.g. harmonic analysis for fault detection
- Load profile analysis e.g. consumption prognosis for electricity contract negotiations