FREE Busway rail up to 400Amp with every DATABAR order placed until 28 February 2019*
The Databar busway system is a next-generation critical power solution for data centers. It redefines how versatile, rapidly-installable and safe these systems can be and is the industry’s first intelligent data center busway.
Databar’s compact, flexible design makes it the most versatile over-rack power distribution solution on the market. The groundbreaking connector design of the integral coupling system makes it the fastest, least-expensive busway solution to implement. The modular design allows companies to extend and adapt the busway design as needed with a universal rail and innovative tap-off features that can change as your data center and rack setup evolve.
The hot-swappable design of the Databar simplifies installation while also delivering first-of-their-kind safety features that provide new levels of protection for workers that have not been available from traditional busway solutions.
The pace of deployment for IT systems gets faster every day, and that requires critical power systems that can keep pace with how quickly companies need to deploy new racks. Databar is quicker, more flexible and safer than any other busway system, allowing companies to move forward quickly, adapt as needed and keep their workers safe in the process.
*Terms and Conditions: Order must be placed on or before 28 February 2019 with delivery before 31 May 2019. Requires a purchase order for the associated end feeds, end caps and a minimum of 4no. tap offs for every 10ft of busway rail supplied.
- Underwriters Laboratories to UL857
- 160, 250, 400, 600 or 800A systems with 4 or 5 poles in the same footprint design
- Continuous open channel permits tap-offs to be installed anywhere along the bar (Finger Safe, IP2X)
- Ships in standard lengths up to 10ft (3m)
- Integral plug-n-play jointing system with miniature busway joint zone (no separate joint parts)
- Optional over-rated neutrals or 100% integral ground conductor
- 100% ground path via the one piece extruded aluminium housing
|System Ampacity||160A, 250A, 400A, 600A, 800A|
|Operating Voltage||Up to 600V|
|Degree of Protection||Finger Safe (IP2X)|
|Conductor Finish||Plain (only 160A and 250A) or Plated (All)|
|Short Circuit Current Rating (unprotected)||42 kAIC up to 208VAC (160A, 250A, 400A) 35 kAIC up to 600VAC (160A, 250A, 400A) 50 kAIC up to 600VAC (600A, 800A)|