Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Lead Software Developer
Reports to: Software Development Manager
The Lead Software Developer will guide and ensure the highest technical quality solutions are achieved and maintained across the full suite of applications developed within the in house software development team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Software Developer who is looking to make their mark in technically shaping and creating a best of breed application suite.
• Work with the Software Development Manager to determine and provide software development governance across the Group.
• Provide domain specific expertise and overall technical leadership across the development team.
• Contribute to solution design specifications, identifying innovative solutions to business requirements, whilst maintaining robust reliable technical standards.
• Ensure software development projects are delivered to specification and technical standards.
• Provide technical leadership and a clear vision of the department’s technical roadmap.
• Monthly reporting to the Software Development Manager on application’s incidents, operations and development progress.
• Minimum of 8 years full cycle software development experience.
• Minimum 10 years experience within Microsoft technologies; SQL Server, C#, .NET, MVC.
• Minimum 5 years API and N-Tier architecture experience.
• Successfully implemented multiple medium scale software products
• Exceptional technical mentoring skills.
To apply complete the online application form or email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Walker, HR Manager: email@example.com