Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities
- The main responsibility of this role is owning the Sales Applications process. Including: –
Chasing outstanding payment certificates,
Liaising with Internal Project Managers and Customers in relation to any under certified applications, to enable full reconciliations.
- Assisting in the Sales Invoicing and Credit Control process as required by the Credit Control Manager, Including: –
Raising Sales Invoices
Chasing of Customer Debts
Uploading Bank Statements and posting cash daily.
- Any other Ad Hoc tasks as requested by the Credit Control Manager
- At all times and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- And any other tasks as necessary to ensure that the Company Profits are maximised at all time
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experience in dealing with Applications would be a real advantage, but not essential.
- Experience of Sales Ledger
- Good excel skills
- Working to deadlines with a good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage day to day work whilst also being part of a team
- Minimum 2 years accounts experience
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.