Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Organising travel for clients, directors and employees including flights, rail and hotel bookings worldwide
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and clients including client hospitality; meeting and greeting, providing refreshments and catering
- Managing budgets and ordering office materials
- Answering the all incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Franking and posting all mail involving runs to the Post Office/Bank
- Organising Courier shipments and tracking deliveries
- Assisting Production and HR with daily administration tasks
- Managing the Meeting Rooms Calendar
- General up keep of meeting rooms, offices and kitchens
- Any general administration duties as requested by the Heads or Department or the Office Manager
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experience in administration
- Exceptional personnel management and communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly excel and work
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.