Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
We are looking for someone who can bring their BIM/Revit expertise to an exciting MEP team with the aim of shaping and expanding our BIM/Revit strategy.
The BIM Coordinator plays an important role in the design delivery and design integration of projects delivered by Anord Mardix. Using technical experience and excellent people skills, the BIM Coordinator will be responsible for the digital delivery of all the associated elements of our business. The collective team will produce multi-disciplinary designs and associated deliverables in an integrated and holistic manner using appropriate modelling and associated analytical software.
As a key member of the MEP global design team, a BIM Coordinator plays a crucial role in the implementation of the project’s execution strategy at sales stage and then following on by delivering various projects BIM/Revit needs. The BIM Coordinator will be acting in support of all the sectors of the Anord Mardix business such as LV Switchgear, RPPs, IBAR, DATABAR & RESINBAR.
• The digital delivery of the MEP models and information management of the MEP design from bid stage to project close out.
• Creating BIM / Revit Families of bespoke LV Switchgear in line with the projects BIM specifications.
• Assist in interpretation of client’s requirements given by BIM Execution Plans and giving clear guidelines to various teams in what is required from each project in terms of BIM / Revit.
• Supporting all aspects of the Anord Mardix business in the delivery of digital outputs within project teams and the seamless sharing of information with other discipline teams.
• Representing Anord Mardix in liaising with clients, engineers and other design team members.
• Maintain all of our current Revit families.
• Develop Revit families for new products.
• Create Common Data Environments for individual projects where required, for use by all disciplines of the business
Skills and requirements
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit.
• An excellent knowledge of BIM and all the associated standards.
• Experience using Autodesk Inventor would be desirable.
• Experience using Navisworks would be desirable.
• Experience with MEP modeling would be desirable.
• A clear understanding of multi-disciplinary design approach and the delivery of projects to a high quality, from bid stage to operation.
• Experience in the successful management of MEP elements of projects would be desirable.
• Ability to use modelling and analytical tools to eliminate errors in the design process.
• Be able to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Must be flexible and dependable.
• Be able to work in multifaceted working environments on a range of project types.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.