Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
The Press Brake Operative is responsible for fabricating parts to be used to build power distribution equipment ensuring quality workmanship and creating a safe workplace.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Analyze drawings, sketches, and design data of different parts & components to determine dimensions and configuration of cuts.
• Identifying appropriate machining process or cutting tools for fabrication of the item.
• Determine reference points and direction of machining.
• Define the best sequence of machining steps.
• Compute angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures as required.
• Create setup sheets and tool sheets to guide setup and operation of the different machines.
• Provide quality checks on run programs to ensure parts & components meet specifications and to improve program code to increase efficiency, quality, & safety.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Responsible for maintaining safe work practices with in the department and in production.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Strong CAM experience required.
• Knowledge of CAD and related software packages required. RADAN experience preferred.
• Knowledge of machine shop processes, part specifications, and machining capabilities.
• Knowledge of Machining and strong programming fundamentals required. Prior experience running fabrication machines is preferred.
• Ability to exercise discretion and judgment to resulting in the most efficient machining of parts.
• Ability to read schematics and drawings.
• Ability to maintain a tactful, orderly working relationship with others.
• Ability to read and write English with excellent communication skills, follow verbal instructions, and use mathematics.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
High School Education or GED or equivalent practical work experience in a production or manufacturing setting is required. Five years of CAD/CAM experience is preferred.
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, email@example.com