Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
We have an exciting new opportunity within our CPS Team for a Service Coordinator, this a busy and rewarding environment and a great opportunity to develop your career within Anord Mardix.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Processing customer and subcontractor orders
- Managing the CPS works calendar & booking service visits
- Report writing and site work analysis
- Ordering parts and consumables as necessary
- Arranging site access for engineers & undertaking briefings
- Managing fault calls and warranty issues
- Updating CPS systems accordingly
- Ensuring any other operational duties are undertaken as and when necessary
- Self-Motivated and organised
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact with other CPS disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
The working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 17.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 16.00pm
Competitive salary and excellent benefits offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.