Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Electrical and Mechanical Fitters
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting for electrical and mechanical fitters to join our experienced teams.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working to schematic and mechanical/GA drawings.
• Liaising with Team Members as well as other Departments to ensure the availability of required components.
• Fitting of all types of parts & components
• Wiring of panels and components
• Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works
• Correct & safe use of power tools
• Assembly & fitting of doors
• Maintaining an awareness of health & safety requirements
• Ensuring Safe Working Procedures are followed at all times
• Rectifying snags following testing
The ideal candidates will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
We offer competitive rates of pay, pension scheme and company benefits. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 16.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 15.30pm (39 hours per week), voluntary overtime is available when needed.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.