Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Are you a new Electrical Engineering graduate, with a passion for what you do and looking for your first opportunity to join a growing company? Do you enjoy working in a hands-on, manufacturing environment with a team? If so, this may be the position for you. Anord Mardix (USA), Inc. is adding an entry level electrical engineer to join our team in Sandston, Virginia. We produce critical power distribution infrastructure to support many industries.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and supervise factory/on-site acceptance test plans
• Creating operation and maintenance manuals
• Validates testing using manual procedures, testing tools and database queries, as required.
• Interfaces with design engineers, quality department and production to resolve defects.
• Train test technicians
• Adheres to all IT and IT Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans
• Assists in the reporting of quality metrics.
• Involved in testing, planning, writing test cases/scripts and test execution.
• Fosters the electrical safety culture in the department and throughout the company
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Reporting, documenting and escalating technical issues to engineering teams
• Set-up and operate standard test equipment including, but not limited to, oscilloscope, multi-meter, dielectric strength tester, ground continuity tester, digital multi-meter, load banks and others as required. Use hand tools to build/calibrate test fixtures.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
• Candidates must be able to understand electrical system diagrams, blueprints, schematics, and be able to perform troubleshooting in accordance with Test Engineer/Shift Test Engineer documentation when required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in or with programs similar to LABVIEW and various MS Office applications.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention-to-detail, and multitasking capability.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Entry Level
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org