Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
ERP Project Support
Anord Mardix has a vacancy for a Project Support role on the ERP Project. Working alongside the ERP Team and the PMO, the role of the Project Support is to own the end to end administration of the ERP project in the US, to standardise and follow project management policies, processes and methods and to ensure the project is on time, within scope and on budget. This key role critical to the success of the project in supporting the PMO to engage project stakeholders, update and report on the schedule and budget and to be the central point of contact for the ERP project in the US.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Be the key point of contact for the US stream of the ERP project, liaising with the project team on a daily basis and updating status reports on the health of the project
• Positively promote the ERP project in the US, coordinating training and support for other project members as required
• Be an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve the ERP Group’s overall goals, and those of the team
• To design and deliver, monitor and control key areas of the project management methodology making sure that the programme is compliant with quality management standards
• Provide consolidated reporting and provide an impartial view of the ERP programme
• Help to establish “best practices” in the areas of project and high-quality delivery management based on industry best practices and standards.
• Work according to Project Management Office Guidelines
• Following up agreed actions from meetings with the Project Manager, Functional leads and other key stakeholders
• Provide meeting support and administration services, including taking project meeting minutes & sharing them with the relevant parties.
• Ensuring project documentation is up to date and accurately maintained
• Tracking project and programme risks and issues and highlighting them to the relevant stakeholders
• Set-up New Projects and support tools used (MS Suite) and providing support to the project team as needed
• Checking financial reports and invoices, monitoring project and programme budgets
• Work on the budget and schedule for projects, ensuring the projects remain within those constraints
• 2+ years of Project Management experience in a fast-moving business environment
• Project Management certification is a strong plus
• Practical experience with Project Management Methodologies (Agile & Waterfall Project Management)
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence, E-Commerce, Change Management, and ERP/MRP systems is required.
• Strong efficiency of Microsoft Project and the Microsoft Suite
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent decision making and analytical skills
• Excellent communicator with the ability to build and establish relationships quickly
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Organised and systematic approach
• Previous Project Coordinator experience is necessary to be considered for the role
• A background in project management or managing small projects would be beneficial
• Ability to remain focused in an environment of change
• Positive, can do attitude with an ability to drive and empower team members
• Ability to be a lead change ambassador for the project
• Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, have a strong desire to excel
• Ability to demonstrate strong resilience and to deliver results
• Individual should be dependable, flexible and motivated
• Strong collaborator with others and at building credibility and trust
• International travel may be required for this role
Four-year degree in project management, process engineering, or related field with 2+ years’ experience working in fast-moving business environment.
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, email@example.com