Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Head of Site Services (EMEA)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
• Monitor and report on the progress and performance of all projects undertaken by CPS, highlighting areas for improvement and developing solutions to improve operational performance.
• Implement appropriate KPI’s which demonstrate the performance of the business from a Profit & Loss, SHEQ, Customer Satisfaction, Workload Forecasting and Resource Loading perspective etc.
• Identify performance / skills gaps in the current organisation and implement Continuous Improvement Programs to close them off.
• Liaise with the Sales function to ensure that all enquiries are validated through the enquiry and offer process.
• Ensure the continuous development of the service centre maximising department profitability.
• To take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
• Make yourself aware of and ensure compliance with all the Company’s applicable management systems, policies and procedures.
• Manage and be responsible for the CPS operation team ensuring successful completion of service, maintenance and after-sales works including warranty works.
• Ensure all CPS personnel conform to Anord Mardix SHEQ processes and procedures, organise training where required and ensure that CPS conform with all legislative requirements across the EMEA organisation.
• Actively promote SHEQ to all our employees and contractors targeting ‘zero harm’ to ultimately eliminate defects, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions etc through risk identification and mitigation, control of hazards across the organisation.
• Monitor, control and support all maintenance / installation works undertaken by CPS and our sub-contractors, ensuring method statements / RAMS and the company SHEQ policies and procedures are followed.
• Develop and manage resource planning activities for the full CPS organisation ensuring staff have appropriate equipment, training and competence to complete designated tasks.
• Ensure adequate resource is available throughout the year covering the appropriate locations, technical demands and associated skillsets required.
• To carry out staff appraisals, managing performance and necessary disciplinary action in your department.
• Manage all sub-contractors completing work on behalf of AnordMardix, ensuring they have the appropriate insurances, H&S systems, certification levels, training to comply with our internal / external and legal requirements.
• Monitor stock / critical spare levels in the service centre ensuring replenishment process is understood.
• Develop close working relationships with our clients, liaising with them when appropriate.
• Ensure a suitable ‘Emergency Response’ process is on place to support immediate customer needs to unplanned service issues 365 days / year.
• Deliver customer contractual commitments including price and Engineering Benefit Savings, and Logistical Cost Reduction.
Skills & Abilities
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
• Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
• High level of organisation
• Efficient with thorough methods of working
• Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
• Minimum of 5 years business development or management experience in a demanding customer facing industrial environment
• Knowledge of electrical engineering / switchgear
• Minimum HNC qualified in Engineering
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com