Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
IBAR Production Coordinator
Due to continued expansion, an exciting position has arisen within our IBAR Department at our Kendal site. We are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Production Coordinator to join the IBAR team.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Assisting the Production Manager & Production Co-ordinators in IBAR project planning and execution
• Assisting in ensuring IBAR products are manufactured efficiently, effectively and to required deadlines
• Ensuring all site requirements are addressed and completed
• Reporting any additional production requests and costs to the Production Manager
• Assisting in the recruitment process for IBAR staff
• Managing shop floor employees to ensure standards of behaviour and discipline are met and maintained
• Managing IBAR Team Leader effectively, including holidays, absences and flexibility to ensure production is not disrupted
• Managing IBAR employees work, output and ability, to report to the Production Manager
• Ensuring Safe Working Procedures are followed at all times by all employees
• Ensuring high levels of health and safety are maintained
• Assisting the Production Team and SHEQ Advisor in maintaining the Anord Mardix sites and facilities
Full training of the IBAR products will be provided.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail. They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered. Experience of working in a managerial role is essential.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to Jessica Nisbet, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org