Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Project Manager, SAP Business by Design Implementation
Anord Mardix is currently seeking a Project Manager to facilitate the implementation of SAP Business by Design. The US Project Manager, SAP Business by Design (ByD) Implementation, is responsible for standardizing and following project management policies, processes and methods to ensure the ERP implementation project is on-time, within scope and on budget. This role is critical to the success of the project in supporting the global PMO and Head of ERP to analyze, report and track against the project. Although working closely with a US based team, this role will also coordinate with global project members to determine requirements for data collection, migration and validation processes. This role is also responsible for ensuring the US based ERP team is following and meeting the global SAP ByD agreed upon project plan and deliverables.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• To design, deliver, monitor and control key areas of the project management methodology making sure that the implementation project is compliant with global team quality management standards.
• Provide consolidated reporting with impartial views of the project to an international management team.
• Support a global business readiness plan ensuring US workstream involvement and active collaboration.
• Help to establish “best practices” in the areas of project and high-quality delivery management based on industry standards in conjunction with the global team.
• Be an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve the ERP group’s overall goals and those of the team.
• Follow through on agreed actions from meetings with Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and ERP workstream leads.
• Provide meeting support and administration services including project meeting minutes creation & distribution to relevant parties.
• Ensure project documentation is up to date / maintained.
• Track project risks / issues and work according to Project Management Office Guidelines.
• Create new projects and support tools (using MS Suite) as well as provide support to the project team with these tools as needed.
• Budget and schedule creation for projects, ensuring those projects remain within defined constraints.
• Monitor and examine financial reports and invoices.
• Key User Administration support coordination in SAP ByD.
• Critical data collection and analysis supporting the ERP Global Data Lead.
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence, E-Commerce, Change Management, and ERP/MRP systems is required.
• SAP Business ByDesign (ByD) experience, Project Management certification and some technical background work preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively and tactfully overcome objections and communicate with people at all levels.
• Excellent decision making and analytical skills with a proven ability to work on own initiative, problem solve and present potential solutions.
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and experience with SharePoint.
• Travel up to 25% required, to include travel to Ireland and the United Kingdom.
• Four-year degree in project management, process engineering, or related field with 2+ years’ experience working in fast-moving business environment.
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org