Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Press Brake Operative
The Press Brake Operative is responsible for fabricating parts to be used to build power distribution equipment ensuring quality workmanship and creating a safe workplace.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Sets up, programs, and operates Press Brake to fabricate parts according to specifications in an efficient and timely manner.
• Reads blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and set up requirements.
• Properly loads parts and material while ensuring that material is prepared for fabrication.
• Confirms machine settings, tooling and/or fixtures as required to ensure machining is appropriate.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, adjusting as necessary.
• Conducts in process checks to ensure all tolerances and quality specifications are maintained throughout the fabrication process.
• Performs routine machine maintenance and cleaning.
• May perform hand deburring, grinding, and assembly as needed.
• Confers with engineers, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Responsible for maintaining safe work practices with in the department.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of machine shop processes, part specifications, and machining capabilities.
• Knowledge of Machining and strong programming fundamentals required.
• Ability to read schematics and drawings.
• Ability to maintain a tactful, orderly working relationship with others.
• Ability to read and write English with excellent communication skills, follow verbal instructions, and use mathematics.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
High School Education or GED or equivalent practical work experience in a production or manufacturing setting is required. Five years of machining experience preferred.
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, email@example.com