Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating different activities across various projects to support the Project Managers
• Generate and update project documentation and collate information for reporting purposes
• Assist in planning of meetings and FAT’s
• Scheduling and organising travel arrangements for the team
• Manage project documentation for major projects using client protocols and systems
• Ensure all project work requests are properly managed and regularly update all involved parties on the project statu
Skills and requirements
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
• Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
• High level of organisation. Efficient with thorough methods of working.
• Some travel may be required
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.