Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
We are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work within a busy design team based from our Hemel Hempstead office.
Responsibilities would include:
- All aspects involved in the maintenance/installation works undertaken by the company including the managing/overseeing of equipment dispatched to site.
- Completing the necessary certificates for handover to client and witness testing and associated documentation, as required.
- Monitoring the works and providing reports as necessary as to project status.
- Efficiently and effectively directing other employees/contractors engaged in works on behalf of the company.
- Interconnection/Testing/Commissioning of LV Switchgear
- Servicing of LV Switchgear
- Efficiently manage projects to maximize the profits of the company.
- Reporting to Mardix Service Centre Manager
- At all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
The successful candidate would be enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. They must be an electrician, preferably with proven knowledge and experience in LV Switchgear but not a necessity as full internal training will be provided.
They should be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered. Good communication skills are essential as the job involves providing direction for other employees/contractors on site.
We offer competitive rates of pay, bonus scheme and Pension scheme.
To apply complete the online application form or email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Walker, HR Manager: email@example.com