Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
We are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work within a busy design team based from our Hemel Hempstead office.
Responsibilities would include:
- All aspects involved in the maintenance/installation works undertaken by the company including the managing/overseeing of equipment dispatched to site.
- Completing the necessary certificates for handover to client and witness testing and associated documentation, as required.
- Monitoring the works and providing reports as necessary as to project status.
- Efficiently and effectively directing other employees/contractors engaged in works on behalf of the company.
- Interconnection/Testing/Commissioning of LV Switchgear
- Servicing of LV Switchgear
- Efficiently manage projects to maximize the profits of the company.
- Reporting to Mardix Service Centre Manager
- At all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
The successful candidate would be enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. They must be an electrician, preferably with proven knowledge and experience in LV Switchgear but not a necessity as full internal training will be provided.
They should be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered. Good communication skills are essential as the job involves providing direction for other employees/contractors on site.
We offer competitive rates of pay, bonus scheme and Pension scheme.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.