Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix is seeking to hire a Logistics Manager to lead our logistics operations in the Americas. The Group Logistics Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating purchasing, warehousing, and forecasting requirements for all operations in the Americas as we design and assemble power distribution equipment in compliance with applicable standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement the Anord-Mardix Logistics Strategy for all group locations in the Americas, validating its performance through appropriate analysis.
• Manage and develop logistics personnel through appropriate internal/external training, involvement, delegation and regular reviews of performance.
• Develop and lead the logistics team using expertise and developing high-performance behaviors, identifying technical/resource requirements and proposing solutions to rectify.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes.
• Work with logistics team to resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, materials, and related issues.
• Report across all entities through the implementation of appropriate KPI’s reporting monthly at both operational and executive level.
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to all corporate, external and appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Work with our suppliers to ensure conformity to our technical/system standards.
• Monitor end-to-end processes, identifying opportunities where logistics operations can help improve product quality from an assembly and systems perspective, providing a feed-back loop to other departments/locations.
• Based on these opportunities implement continuous improvement projects to a validated conclusion.
• Knowledge of principles and process for providing supervision and leadership with considerable experience supervising, managing and motivating employees in a manufacturing setting.
• Knowledge and ability to apply Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma principles.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively overcome objections and communicate with people at all levels.
• Good computer skills, to include Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative, problem solve and present potential solutions.
• Ability to maintain a tactful, orderly working relationship with others.
• Ability to read and write English with excellent communication skills, follow verbal instructions, and use mathematics.
• Four-year degree in manufacturing, engineering or related field with 8+ years’ experience working in medium volume manufacturing environment with demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in logistics operations. Operations experience in manufacturing a plus.
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org