Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
As a warehouse operator, you will be responsible for the safe handling of materials in and out of the warehouse along with efficient acceptance, recording, put-away and storage of all products arriving on site. Continuous maintenance of the highest standards in safety, quality, housekeeping and stock control will be a standard requirement on a daily basis.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure accurate kitting is carried out at 100% accuracy when delivering to the shop floor.
- Make sure all documentation is filled in properly and signed and dated.
- Kitting delivery times should be met as per schedule issued by your Supervisor.
- Adhere to all product and quality procedures.
- Ensure quality and hygiene standards are maintained to company and customer standards.
- Ensure the company Health and Safety Policy is adhered to in the Warehouse for all activities to avoid accidents.
- Ensure Goods in and Put-away targets are achieved on a daily basis with your full co-operation and effort with assigned staff.
- Carry out daily stock counts and record when completed on the company system of record.
- Make continuous efforts to improve the standard of Warehouse housekeeping especially areas assigned to despatch to reach world class manufacturing standards.
- Assist production as and when necessary in providing materials when requested.
- Ensure Adherence to all company policies, procedures and work instructions as relevant.
- Attend and undertake any relevant training courses and meetings by agreement during time off periods.
- Suggest new ideas to your Line leader or supervisor which will improve despatch of overall plant performance.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experienced Warehouse Operative
- Available for rotating shifts
- Good work ethic and attitude is a must!
- Forklift license – up to date
- Drivers Licence – up to date
- Scanning and barcoding experience
- Valid Manual handling Certificate
- Ability to use Excel at Introductory level desirable
- Experience of using ERP/WMS systems
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Leaving Certificate in Maths and English
To apply email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Walker, HR Manager: email@example.com