Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion we currently have an exciting opportunity for Assembly Operatives to join our Databar team in Kendal.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must work efficiently and show attention to detail whilst working to deadlines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
- Preparation of assembly materials
- Light hand machining (Use of grinders / finishing papers)
- Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
- Use of hand tools i.e. De-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screw-drivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
- Assembly of busbar trunking to exact standards
- Packaging product for dispatch
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided for all successful candidates; we are looking for candidates with an eye for detail and the willingness to learn. However, experience in the use of hand tools would be advantageous.
Anord Mardix offer competitive rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods. We also offer excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.