Innovative Designs Which Improve Performance and Reduce Costs
RESINBAR’s range of power distribution busbar has been developed to meet the growing demands of the critical power industry. Each system employs innovative designs which improve performance and reduce costs. We have invested in the best available technologies to ensure our finished product is of the highest quality.
Our highly skilled engineering teams and applications engineers can tailor a solution to meet even the most demanding requirements. RESINBAR employs more than 50 years of leading-edge experience incorporating all the quality, reliability and innovation for which our group is renowned. All RESINBAR product is manufactured in the UK to the latest British Standards (BS EN 61439-6).
RESINBAR is manufactured in a purpose-built facility and cured in a temperature controlled environment for consistency of quality.
RESINBAR is an arrangement of copper (CXC) or aluminium (CXA) busbars which are fully encapsulated with an IP68 rated composite epoxy resin.
The RESINBAR formulated epoxy resin system provides both mechanical strength and electrical insulation to the busbars and additionally provides enhanced environmental, fire and chemical resistanc. This makes the system suitable for use in arduous outdoor environments and as part of a life safety system.
RESINBAR employs the very latest patented technologies in vacuum composite mixing to ensure a highly uniform and homogenous mix. This mix is flame retardant and self extinguishing and offers high levels of resitance to fire, water, humidity and chemicals.
- Independently certified by Intertek to ASTA standards and in accordance with IEC / BS EN 61439
- Independantly tested for ingress protection (IP68), impact resistance (IK10), short-circuit withstand, heat-rise, flame propagation (IEC 60332-3-10), fire penetration (ISO 834-1), fire resistance (BS 8519, BS 8491, IEC 60331-1) and resistance to major seismic events (richter magnitude 7.0-7.9)
- Improved electrical performance
- Can be used internally and externally with no need for annual maintenance on the bar
- Smaller form factor
- Modular installation and flexibility / transformability of the overall system
- Cast resin busbar trunking is an environmentally friendly option
- Minimal waste produced compared to cable