Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
Benefit from Industry Leading Expertise, and Innovative PDU Technology
With Anord Mardix, you benefit from industry leading expertise, innovative Power Distribution Unit (PDU) technology, and premium build quality every time. As the largest, most established global manufacturer of PDUs, good build quality is inherent in our products. Our PDUs have evolved over many years and our solution is now the number one choice for data centers.
Offering the most resilient PDU in the market to deliver operational and commercial benefits, we will work with you to
meet exacting requirements for your data center or comms room. Our reduced footprint designs allow increased space for vital data center equipment without compromising functionality. And our PDUs can be designed to include the facility to fit along a wall or at the end of data cabinets and racks.
The Anord Mardix PDU also offers unrivalled flexibility in relation to the level of redundancy and resilience required, as we can configure for single or dual incoming supplies.
- Integrated static transfer switches available
- K-rated isolation transformers or active harmonic filters available
- Status, alarm and power monitoring features available over
- ASTA certified plug-in MCCB and MCB panel-boards up to 50 kA/1s
- 100% or 200% neutral busbar options
- Optional clean earth bars
- Bespoke plinths and underfloor gland boxes available
- Dead front outer doors offered on request
- Standard live thermographic imaging facilities incorporated as standard
- Fixed or mobile construction available (depending on size)
|Construction Separation||To IEC-61439-2, Up to Form 4B Type 6|
|Busbar System Current Rating||250A to 1250A|
|Busbar System Short circuit Rating||(36kA/1s) (50kA/1s)|
|Voltage Ratings||400V / 690V|
|Cable Access||Top or Bottom, with custom built underfloor stands|
|Ingress protection||IP 54, IP 42, or IP31|
|Panel Colour||Available in all RAL or BS colours|