Modular Circuit Monitoring System
The Anord Mardix Modular Circuit Monitoring System Redefines Circuit Monitoring for the Next Generation
Energy Monitoring Revolutionized
The versatile Core Module ™ system is a single monitoring solution with peripherals optimized for branch circuit and multi-circuit monitoring applications designed to reduce the cost and complexity associated with legacy systems.
The Anord Mardix Core Module™ System
The versatile and compact Core Module™ functions as a gateway that can host up to four interface modules monitoring a total of 96 circuits. Interface modules connect via Ethernet cables and are available for new and retrofit branch circuit and multi-circuit applications.
Anord Mardix makes it easier than ever to connect and access data with a range of connectivity solutions including low cost CAT1 cellular links.
- Optimized for new and retrofit installations with no disruption to critical loads
- Monitors up to 96 circuits
- Options for solid core, split core CTs, Rogowski coils, and analog, discrete and pulse inputs
Easily Access Data
- On-board web server provides immediate access to real-time and logged data
- Integrated data logging supports up to 64GB storage; remotely accessible or manually exportable
- Available cloud monitoring service
- Customizable alarming features
- Select from multiple connectivity options including Modbus TCP/IP, RTU, BACnet, WiFi and cellular
- Open protocols allows connection with any third party monitoring system
- Presence of voltage detection accurately indicates breaker status even under no load conditions
- Predictive Circuit Health Algorithm (patent pending) detects changes in circuit performance to predict potential failures
- True-Circuit Display mapping function presents data according to actual circuit configurations
- Detailed power and energy monitoring per circuit including Waveform capture and THD
- True 0.5% accuracy suitable for billing applications