Anord Mardix is a Leading Global Vendor of Modular Plantrooms to the Data Center, Colocation and Cloud Computing Market
As part of our broad capability range, Anord Mardix specialize in providing factory built, fully-fitted, off-site modular plantrooms, custom designed for integration to modular data center facilities where conventional buildings are not feasible.
Each modular plantroom is designed and built by Anord Mardix to the specific fit-out requirements of the project and typically incorporates interconnected Transformers, Unit Substations, UPS systems/batteries, UPS switchgear and
Generator Paralleling Switchgear, using busway and control cabling.
Anord Mardix modular plantrooms are rapidly deployed to sites worldwide. They offer significant advantages to data center construction schedules as the heartbeat of the power system is effectively subjected to an integrated systems test following completion. This process reduces on-site testing and cabling time by up to 25%.
- Seismically qualified construction available on request
- Off-site manufacturing speeds up delivery time and minimises on-site installation time
- All units fully fitted and factory tested prior to shipping within an ISO 9001 quality environment
- Available with integrated MV switchgear, Package Substations, Main Switchboards and MCC’s
- Ideal for switchgear applications in remote locations or where buildings have limited space
- Robust, weatherproof and secure construction with minimum 25 year life-span
- Specific lighting, heating and air conditioning requirements catered for each installation
- Reduced project design and construction costs due to single point of contact for manufacture of switchgear and switchroom
- All switchrooms designed using 3D modelling techniques ensuring optimum layout arrangement