The Market Leading Product for High Current Load Centers by Many of the World’s Leading Data Centers
Anord Mardix Package Substations are the product of choice in the data center industry.
By integrating either VPI or Vacuum Cast transformers into an aesthetically pleasing, naturally ventilated transformer housing, the LV switchgear is close coupled utilizing internal busbars connecting to the matching Low Voltage Switchgear.
The Unit Substation forms a composite load center which can be located close to the UPS or mechanical loads. This significantly reduces civil and cabling costs along with minimizing site coordination, due to a single vendor approach for the package.
Incorporating the client’s choice of circuit breaker manufacturers, our Packaged Substations offer high density power hub’s within Data Centers without taking up the space of conventionally built UL listed switchgear.
Depending on the configuration, there are savings of up to 40% over traditional rear access Unit Substation footprints. Cable management is also exceptionally safe and easy due to the unique IEC Form 4b Type 7 construction separation; whereby busbars are separate from circuit breakers, circuit breakers are housed in individual compartments separate from each other, and each circuit breaker has a separate dedicated cable termination compartment.
- Reserve redundant transformer/incomerarrangements available utilizing busway
- Seismically tested and certified
- Tested to UL 891
- Front or rear access busbar systems, suitable for thermographic imaging
- Available with Integrated Exertherm thermal monitoring
- Fixed or withdrawable circuit breakers available
- Flexible construction with in-line, back-to-back, U and L shaped configurations
- Top, bottom, front or rear cable access can be provided
- Reduced cabling and installation costs
- Compactfootprint giving civil/structural savings
- Advanced 3D modelling technique delivers consistent construction standards
|LV Transformer Ratings||400 kVa to 3000 kVa|
|Busbar System Ampacity||800A to 5000A|
|LV Busbar System Short Circuit Rating||(50kA/3 cycles) (65kA/3 cycles) (85kA/3 cycles) (100kA/3 cycles)|
|Low Voltage Ratings||200V - 600V|
|Construction Separation||IEC Form 4B Type 7|
|Cable Access||Top, Bottom, Front or Rear can be provided|
|Ingress protection||IP 54, IP 42 or IP 31 NEMA 1, 2, 3 & 3R|
|Panel Color||Available in all RAL|