Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix have a new opportunity for a Master Scheduler to join our UK team. This is a core role in the Planning department and will be responsible for schedule development, resource co-ordination, monitoring and reporting on multiple projects through the end-to-end life-cycle.
The role involves developing, monitoring and maintaining schedules for multiple projects across our EMEA business units. It reports directly to Planning Manager and working closely with all key stakeholders across the business. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help to drive the current systems forward in a more automated direction
- Develop and maintain a series of project schedules for multi-discipline projects from sales handover through to client project acceptance
- Integration of available resources into the Master Schedule program across all disciplines reporting on potential equipment / personnel resource bottlenecks
- Integrating the project schedules to our Sales, Inventory, Design and Production planning process to ensure all resource allocations are understood and kept updated on a weekly basis
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any corrective actions required to maintain project schedule & develop a mitigation plan if / when projects run behind baseline schedule
- Identify critical path activities within the Master Project Plan and publish variance reports and schedules showing planned V’s actual
- Using the critical path activities provide a clear understanding of potential project risks to main stakeholders
- Integration of supplier / contractor program and schedules to the Master Project Program
- Publish daily and weekly look-ahead schedules reporting relevant data and information across project stakeholders
- Tracking and reporting production schedule changes and related documentation
- Provide accurate MPS data to drive correct MRP action for build and buy decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and handle fast paced critical work environment
- Utilize a collaborative approach by working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, R&D and Operations.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience in Demand Management and Business Analytics
- Advanced IT skills, particularly in MS Project, Excel, Word etc
- Proficient in project management controls and understand multi-function projects requiring both internal and external resources
- Effective communicator on all project levels to senior and middle management
- Requires the ability to effectively present information
- Proven application of various planning methodologies used across multi-disciplined projects
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on a regular basis.
- Proven experience in Process Improvement Plans
- Successful candidate must possess a strong sense of urgency and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Successful candidate must be willing to do multisite working if and when required
Desirable Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Educated to a Degree Standard/CIPS/APICS or similar discipline desired
- Previous experience with Primavera P6 or equivalent project planning software
For more than a century, the Anord and Mardix names have stood for innovation, reliability and safety in the critical power industry, and that is even truer now that we have formed Anord Mardix. Together we are the global leader in critical power distribution and protection and have operations in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Our 9 world-class manufacturing facilities comprise over 450,000ft2 of production space with rapid expansion options and total quality control throughout. We produce the most comprehensive product range in the market including industry leading LV and HV switchgear, custom built modular solutions, flexible data hall distribution and our technically superior busbar and busway range. All our products are integrated with Anord Mardix power management systems and we offer a unique service capability.
We are the vendor of choice to the global data-centre and cloud computing industries. Our ability to customize and produce on a large scale delivers the most reliable end-to-end power systems to all our customers, from independent providers to hyper-scale leaders.
To apply, click ‘apply now’ to upload your CV or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org