Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures Switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable to join our Finance department in Kendal.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Inputting Invoices
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Reconciling Supplier Statements
- Filing of Invoices
- Any other ad hoc tasks requested by the Accountants in the Finance Team
- At all times and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- And any other tasks as necessary to ensure that the Company Profits are maximised at all time
Position Requirements and experience
- Experience of high volume invoice processing
- Working to deadlines with a good attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential
- Ability to manage day to day work whilst also being part of a team.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of accounts systems and excel
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
Minimum 2 years accounts experience
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Hannah Young, HR Coordinator at Hannah.email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.