Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion, an exciting position as arisen within our Finance Department. We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable at our Kendal site.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
All aspects of Purchase Ledger, Including: –
- Inputting invoices,
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Authorising Invoices
- Dealing with queries, both internally and from Suppliers
- Processing and allocating payments,
- Reconciling Supplier statements,
- Filing of Invoices
- Updating the Cash monitoring spreadsheet
- Involvement with and assisting the Accountants with Mileage Expenses, Credit Cards and Petty Cash
- CIS monthly returns, payments and journals
- Any other ad hoc tasks requested by the Accountants in the Finance Team.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experience of Purchase Ledger
- Working to deadlines with a good attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential
- Ability to manage day to day work whilst also being part of a team.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of accounts systems and excel
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
Minimum 2 years accounts experience.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.