Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Sales Applications Coordinator
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures Switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Sales Applications Coordinator to join our Finance department in Kendal.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The main responsibility of this role is owning the Sales Applications process. Including: –
- Raising applications,
- Chasing outstanding payment certificates,
- Liaising with Internal Project Managers and Customers in relation to any under certified applications, to enable full reconciliations.
- Assisting in the Sales Invoicing and Credit Control process as required by the Credit Control Manager, Including: –
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Chasing of Customer Debts
- Uploading Bank Statements and posting cash daily.
- Any other Ad Hoc tasks as requested by the Credit Control Manager
- At all times and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- And any other tasks as necessary to ensure that the Company Profits are maximised at all time
Position Requirements and experience
- Experience in dealing with Applications would be a real advantage, but not essential.
- Experience of Sales Ledger
- Good excel skills
- Working to deadlines with a good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage day to day work whilst also being part of a team.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Hannah Young, HR Coordinator at Hannah.email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.