Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position as arisen within our Design Department and we are seeking to recruit a BIM Coordinator to be based at our Blackburn site.
We are looking for someone who can bring their BIM/Revit expertise to an exciting MEP team with the aim of shaping and expanding our BIM/Revit strategy.
The BIM Coordinator plays an important role in the design delivery and design integration of projects delivered by Anord Mardix. Using technical experience and excellent people skills, the BIM Coordinator will be responsible for the digital delivery of all the associated elements of our business. The collective team will produce multi-disciplinary designs and associated deliverables in an integrated and holistic manner using appropriate modelling and associated analytical software.
As a key member of the MEP global design team, a BIM Coordinator plays a crucial role in the implementation of the project’s execution strategy at sales stage and then following on by delivering various projects BIM/Revit needs. The BIM Coordinator will be acting in support of all the sectors of the Anord Mardix business such as LV Switchgear, RPP’s, IBAR, Databar & Resinbar.
- The digital delivery of the MEP models and information management of the MEP design from bid stage to project close out.
- Creating BIM / Revit Families of bespoke LV Switchgear in line with the projects BIM specifications.
- Assist in interpretation of client’s requirements given by BIM Execution Plans and giving clear guidelines to various teams in what is required from each project in terms of BIM / Revit.
- Supporting all aspects of the Anord Mardix business in the delivery of digital outputs within project teams and the seamless sharing of information with other discipline teams.
- Representing Anord Mardix in liaising with clients, engineers and other design team members.
- Maintain all of our current Revit families.
- Develop Revit families for new products.
- Create Common Data Environments for individual projects where required, for use by all disciplines of the business
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit.
- An excellent knowledge of BIM and all the associated standards.
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor would be desirable.
- Experience using Navisworks would be desirable.
- Experience with MEP modeling would be desirable.
- A clear understanding of multi-disciplinary design approach and the delivery of projects to a high quality, from bid stage to operation.
- Experience in the successful management of MEP elements of projects would be desirable.
- Ability to use modelling and analytical tools to eliminate errors in the design process.
- Be able to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Must be flexible and dependable.
- Be able to work in multifaceted working environments on a range of project types.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.