Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position has arisen within our RADAN Department and we are seeking to recruit a CAD-CAM Programmer to work at our Walton Summit site.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Remotely programming for CNC sheet metal machinery at our various UK & Ireland sites, primarily:
- Walton Summit, Lancashire (Trumpf – punch, Bystronic – laser)
- Dundalk, Ireland (Amada – punch & laser)
- Creating flat pattern fold drawings for Amada press brake operators at both sites
- Programming for Anord Mardix Switchgear products, fully fabricated on site (UK & Ireland)
- Working with 2D (DXF) & 3D (STEP & DTM) CAD Models generated by the Anord Mardix Design Team (Autodesk Inventor)
- Issuing parts for product modification (during fabrication)
- Issuing parts for product modification (during build/assembly/testing)
- Issuing parts for site works (after build)
- Handling internal email and telephone requests from Production management team for repeat orders, missing items and product modifications
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent PC and IT skills
- Experience of using CAD-CAM programming software
- Experience with any Amada software is desirable, however full training will be provided
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, benefits package, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.