Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Content Marketing Executive
Anord Mardix have an exciting new opportunity for a Content Marketing Executive based at our Kendal, Castle Mills office. The Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for the organisations marketing content and digital platforms alongside assisting with the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
This role will encompass creative, digital, commercial and technical responsibilities. You will need to have an understanding of SEO best practises for content marketing and have strong communication skills for both internal and external content. You’ll be working with a small, focused marketing team where your ideas can really make an impact. We’re looking for an experienced all-rounder to research opportunities, write content and produce digital marketing material.
A basic understanding of the global data centre and cloud computing industry is desirable, but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the marketing manager to implement a new marketing and communication strategy for new and existing products in line with the company objectives
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the brand strategy across the business.
- Organising, writing, editing and uploading creative content for campaigns, events, landing pages, blogs, news articles, white papers and social media posts.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment aswell as customer and industry trends.
- Work closely with product management teams to define content and all marketing materials.
- Manage social media presence to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Ensure corporate identity is instilled throughout all marketing material.
- Copywriting and content creation for new digital strategy.
- Find, analyse and outreach to websites for partnership opportunities.
- Analyse online performance through Google Analytics.
- Help maintain effective internal communications through internal platform.
- Working to the company’s marketing budget.
- Contributing to the overall marketing plan with creative and innovative ideas to establish brand presence online and in-industry.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent
- Experience using WordPress, SiteCore or other CMS platforms desirable.
- Very high standard or written English.
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles
- Highly organised.
- Strong creative outlook
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvements
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company
- Ability to write clear, concise technical protocols and reports
- Good administrative/organisational ability with high level of attention to detail
For more than a century, the Anord and Mardix names have stood for innovation, reliability and safety in the critical power industry, and that is even truer now that we have formed Anord Mardix. Together we are the global leader in critical power distribution and protection and have operations in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Our 9 world-class manufacturing facilities comprise over 450,000sq/ft of production space with rapid expansion options and total quality control throughout. We produce the most comprehensive product range in the market including industry leading LV and HV switchgear, custom built modular solutions, flexible data hall distribution and our technically superior busbar and busway range. All our products are integrated with Anord Mardix power management systems and we offer a unique service capability.
We are the vendor of choice to the global data centre and cloud computing industries. Our ability to customise and produce on a large scale delivers the most reliable end-to-end power systems to all our customers, from independent providers to hyper-scale leaders.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Danielle Walker, Head of HR, EMEA at email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.