Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion an exciting position as arisen within our Critical Power Services Department and we are seeking to recruit a CPS Service Coordinator at our Kendal site.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing customer and subcontractor orders
- Managing the CPS works calendar & booking service visits
- Report writing and site work analysis
- Ordering parts and consumables as necessary
- Arranging site access for engineers & undertaking briefings
- Managing fault calls and warranty issues
- Updating CPS systems accordingly
- Ensuring any other operational duties are undertaken as and when necessary
- Self-Motivated and organised
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact with other CPS disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems (Outlook / Word / Excel).
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, training programme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at email@example.com or click the Apply now button below.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.