Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix have an exciting new opportunity for a CPS Coordinator based at our Castle Mills site in Kendal.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Processing customer and subcontractor orders
· Managing the CPS works calendar & booking service visits
· Report writing and site work analysis
· Ordering parts and consumables as necessary
· Arranging site access for engineers & undertaking briefings
· Managing fault calls and warranty issues
· Updating CPS systems accordingly
· Ensuring any other operational duties are undertaken as and when necessary
· Self-Motivated and organised
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
· Ability to interact with other CPS disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
· Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
· Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems (Outlook / Word / Excel).
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered.
To apply, please email a CV to email@example.com