Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
CPS Sales Estimator
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion an exciting position as arisen within our Critical Power Services Department and we are seeking to recruit a CPS Sales Estimator at our Kendal site.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Preparation and timely return of quotations gathered by the Sales team to tight deadlines
- Development of leads / information flow from other areas of Anord Mardix
- Accurately maintaining the Companies information systems
- Dealing with customer queries and liaising with other employees
- Assist with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities
- Research materials, equipment and labour costs
- Gather quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- General administrative tasks
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with high levels of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems and the Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- Sector specific experience will be considered beneficial however any requisite Critical Power Systems training will be provided.
- Estimators must be driven, good forward planners and are often required to make decisions/valuations in relation to budget costs from limited information
- Manage time appropriately to meet requested deadlines
- Work individually and as part of a team
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, training programme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Danielle Walker, Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button below.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.