Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Electrical and Mechanical Fitters
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting for electrical and mechanical fitters to join our experienced teams. Full training will be provided, and all positions are on a full time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Working to schematic and mechanical/GA drawings.
• Liaising with Team Members as well as other Departments to ensure the availability of required components.
• Fitting of all types of parts & components
• Wiring of panels and components
• Understanding the correct use of fixings for different aspects of the works
• Correct & safe use of power tools
• Assembly & fitting of doors
• Maintaining an awareness of health & safety requirements
• Ensuring Safe Working Procedures are followed at all times
• Rectifying snags following testing
The ideal candidates will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
We offer competitive rates of pay, pension scheme and company benefits. Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 16.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 15.30pm (39 hours per week), voluntary overtime is available when needed.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.