Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
We are currently recruiting for a Factory Cleaner, to work at our Castle Mills site in Kendal. This is a temporary contract, lasting 6 months.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring workplace is maintained in a clean tidy state at all times
- Ensuring floors are clear, canteen and toilet facilities are clean and management of recycling and waste management.
- Complying with relevant regulations regarding health and safety requirements to maintain a safe working environment
- Complying with regulation regarding disposal of waste materials
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision will be essential. Applicants should also be flexible to work overtime and some weekends as the role requires.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com