Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
C# Full Stack Developer
Kendal or Blackburn
The Anord Mardix Group is recruiting for a Full Stack Developer to help develop & support our software products for both internal departments and external clients. You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be passionate, have excellent communication & people skills and a desire to find the right technical solution.
The role/ responsibilities will include;
- Complete all phases of the software development life cycle including; analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Troubleshoot bugs/ data issues and identify fixes/ subsequent changes.
- Undertake software support as part of a support rota within the department.
- Focus on quality of design and implementation to reduce maintenance overheads.
- Manage workload to deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Maintain documentation within our wiki of development and support fixes.
- 3 years of experience using C#.NET/ ASP.NET MVC/ Web API in a commercial or education environment.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server in a commercial or education environment, including knowledge of T-SQL, stored procedures and SSRS reports.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Good technical design skills including OO design principles and design patterns.
- Willingness to attend client premises to install/ support our software products.
- HTML5, CSS3 & responsive web design.
- Commercial experience developing large business critical systems.
- Commercial experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Telerik Controls.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered. For more information about the role please contact the HR Team or complete the application form Apply Now.