Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
C# Full Stack Developer
The Anord Mardix Group is recruiting for a Full Stack Developer to help develop & support our software products for both internal departments and external clients. You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be passionate, have excellent communication & people skills and a desire to find the right technical solution.
The role/ responsibilities will include;
- Complete all phases of the software development life cycle including; analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Troubleshoot bugs/ data issues and identify fixes/ subsequent changes.
- Undertake software support as part of a support rota within the department.
- Focus on quality of design and implementation to reduce maintenance overheads.
- Manage workload to deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Maintain documentation within our wiki of development and support fixes.
- 3 years of experience using C#.NET/ ASP.NET MVC/ Web API in a commercial or education environment.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server in a commercial or education environment, including knowledge of T-SQL, stored procedures and SSRS reports.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Good technical design skills including OO design principles and design patterns.
- Willingness to attend client premises to install/ support our software products.
- HTML5, CSS3 & responsive web design.
- Commercial experience developing large business critical systems.
- Commercial experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Telerik Controls.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered. For more information about the role please contact Jessica Nisbet, HR Advisor or complete the application form Apply Now.
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th October 2019.