Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Due to continued expansion, an exciting position as arisen within our HR Department at our Blackburn site. We are seeking to recruit a HR Administrator to join our HR team.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Main role and responsibilities
- Assisting with the recruitment process; including advertising roles, shortlisting, interviewing and selection
- Developing the Staff Benefits package and presenting new ideas
- Conducting investigations and disciplinaries with the management team
- Creating new starter packs and ensuring all paperwork is ready for payroll
- HR Representative for appraisals
- Planning and delivering inductions as necessary
- Managing employee records and systems
- Advising on general HR queries from all staff
- Absence Management including return to work interviews
- Administration of holiday booking procedure
- Assisting the payroll coordinator with administrative duties during busy periods
- General HR Admin tasks as required
Skills and Abilities
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Efficient with thorough methods of working
- Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
- Minimum 2 years Administration experience
- Preferably 1 year HR Administrator experience
Training and Qualifications
- Preferably CIPD qualified
Full driving licence is essential as travel to other sites is required on a weekly basis
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, training programme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.