Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
HR Manager – Maternity Cover
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
In general, the HR Manager is expected to: –
- Ensure that the organisation is employing the right people, with the right skills and qualifications for the job
- Understand how the organisation operates, its business requirements and commercial objectives. You will work very closely with other departments and provide an information resource for both employees and senior management
The HR Manager is expected to carry out/oversee at least the following:
- Employment law – working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, paternity pay and maternity rights.
- Recruitment – hiring staff, producing job descriptions, placing adverts, working with recruitment consultancies, organising interviews and running induction seminars.
- Training and development – putting together and maintaining a staff training programme and identifying suitable courses for staff.
- Salary reviews – researching salaries and ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and industry standards. Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Documentation – writing staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment, promotion etc.
- Work closely with company lawyers and advisors where necessary
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Absence and Capability- Supporting and coaching managers through differing people challenges to ensure the best outcome is achieved. Oversight of all ‘long term’ absences and attend and support care meetings as appropriate
- Manages, leads or contributes to HR projects
- HR Analytics – Maintain and analyse key HR data metrics, identifying key areas for improvement
- Managing the payroll function, processing payroll during holiday cover and authorising payrolls as necessary
- Assisting the Ireland based HR Manager with advice and support where necessary
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation
- Efficient with thorough methods of working
- Must be willing and able to travel between sites
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years HR Management experience
- Experience in managing people
- Experience in processing payroll
- Experience of Irish employment law desired but not essential
Training and Qualifications
- CIPD level 5 or above
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.