Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Part Qualified Accountant
Anord Mardix (Ireland) Ltd have a unique opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join the team. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager and will join the existing Finance team, based at the offices in Dundalk, Co Louth.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and further your experience in a vibrant and growing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and management pack
- Review and analyse all profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- Preparation of weekly/ monthly cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of month end KPI
- Assisting in the accounts receivable function
- Assist in cash collection on a weekly basis
- Assisting in the accounts payable function
- Analysis of credit card and expenses
- Preparation of audit files and liaising with auditors to deal with queries
- Completion and submission of VAT, RCT, VIES and Intrastat Returns in multiple EU jurisdictions
- Other ad-hoc duties as they arise
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related experience
- Currently undertaking professional accountancy exams
- Excellent Commercial and Business Acumen
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Irish RCT/VAT and EU VAT laws
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks to achieve objectives within tight deadlines and work within a team
- Be an effective communicator, self-motivated, with good organisational skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Demonstrated pro-active, practical & flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email your CV and cover letter to Rachel Hughes, HR Manager at email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.