Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Kendal or Blackburn
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position has arisen within our SHEQ Department and we are seeking to recruit a HSE Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and maintain Organisational Management Systems (ISO 45001 & ISO 14001) to ensure the effective management of Health, Safety and Environment matters.
- Maintain Risk Management within the business, promoting ownership and positive culture.
- Conducting and participating in the Auditing Process to assure compliance to requirements.
- Maintain Organisational Policies and Metrics.
- Proactively work with operational teams to ensure that HSE is considered at all stages and that relevant control measures are identified.
- Monitoring and Measuring objectives and targets in-line with Industrial Injury Frequency Rate.
- Compliance Assurance in line with client, legislation, and best practices.
- Managing, mentoring, and coaching of the HSE team.
- Experience in a similar Health and Safety role within a manufacturing / construction site environment including sub-contractors
Training and Qualifications
- Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Member of IOSH, manual handling preferred.
- Full driving licence is essential as travel between sites is required.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
- High level of organisation.
- Efficient with thorough methods of working Ability to follow through on Corrective Actions and identify positive and negative acts
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.