Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Junior Financial Accountant
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Producing final Balance Sheet Reconciliations for all group companies
- Assisting with all areas of management accounting including producing TBs, reviewing overheads and sales reconciliations.
- P&L Analysis
- Posting and reconciling Credit Card Expenses
- National Statistics
- Fixed Asset Register
- EC Sales / Intrastat
- Ad hoc tasks/projects work as required by senior accountants
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Successfully producing detailed and accurate work to deadlines
- Proficient in Excel
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
- Minimum 3 years accounts experience
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or similar industry not essential but desirable.
Training and Qualifications
- Working towards completion of profession accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
Competitive salary and excellent benefits offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.