Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Kendal or Blackburn
Anord Mardix have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive based at our Kendal, Castle Mills office. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the organisations marketing activities and overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing the marketing and communications strategies for new and existing products in line with the company objectives
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Setting and overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trend
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles
- Experience with Design and Publishing software
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Strong creative outlook
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvements
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company
- Ability to write clear, concise technical protocols and reports
- Good administrative/organisational ability with high level of attention to detail
For more than a century, the Anord and Mardix names have stood for innovation, reliability and safety in the critical power industry, and that is even truer now that we have formed Anord Mardix. Together we are the global leader in critical power distribution and protection and have operations in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Our 9 world-class manufacturing facilities comprise over 450,000sq/ft of production space with rapid expansion options and total quality control throughout. We produce the most comprehensive product range in the market including industry leading LV and HV switchgear, custom built modular solutions, flexible data hall distribution and our technically superior busbar and busway range. All our products are integrated with Anord Mardix power management systems and we offer a unique service capability.
We are the vendor of choice to the global data centre and cloud computing industries. Our ability to customise and produce on a large scale delivers the most reliable end-to-end power systems to all our customers, from independent providers to hyper-scale leaders.