Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Walton Summit, Lancashire
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work to Standard Operating procedures
• Work to daily work schedule, locate parts in production flow and move to next process
• Assemble small mechanical assemblies
• Ensure work meets quality standards
• Collecting drawings for upcoming jobs
• Liaising with Management and Team Leaders in order to prioritise work loads
• Maintain high levels of health and safety
• Adhere to zero tolerance H & S rules
• Report any H & S Deviations
• Maintain HIGH STANDARDS of house keeping
• Attend team meetings as required
• Actively take part in any Continuous Improvement events
• Recommend change to material handling methods and tooling where appropriate
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to assemble small simple mechanical assemblies.
• Ability to recognise when work package can be passed to next work area in the production process
• Ability to easily communicate with colleagues
- Ability to assemble small simple mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to recognise when work package can be passed to next work area in the production process
- Ability to easily communicate with colleagues
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision will be essential. Applicants should also be flexible to work overtime and some weekends as the role requires.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com