Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for full hourly and salary payroll for all US Operations including compiling records on employee time, ensuring applicable employee deductions, and accurately processing payroll. Generate and provide required reports.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for full Payroll process
• Process paperwork in payroll system for new employees, and include changes for active employees: transfers, tax changes, etc.
• Input deductions into payroll systems, to include 401k payments, HSA payments, and other
• Review timesheets and compile data used in payroll preparation.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, time off, and pay adjustments, etc.
• Issue and record adjustments to pay related issues, to include errors and retroactive increases.
• Compute wages and deductions, ensuring that data is accurate in payroll system.
• Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
• Keep track of leave time, such as personal time off and sick leave for employees.
• Proactively works to eliminate waste and adds value to all processes.
• Adhere to company policies and rules.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and payroll processes and related laws.
• Attention to details
• Experience using third-party payroll systems and/or excellent computer skills. Operating knowledge of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, and Outlook; and other programs.
• Team oriented with confidence in dealing with people
• Ability to maintain a tactful, orderly working relationship with others.
• Must have excellent work ethics
• Ability to read and write English with excellent communication skills, follow verbal instructions, and use mathematics
Post High School Education preferred, and 3 to 5 years or more of practical work experience in payroll required. Experience in a production or manufacturing setting is preferred.
To apply please send your CV to Scott Edwards, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org