Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Are you a crafts-person who takes pride in your work and enjoys working in an environment where you get to make something? Do you get excited about building new technology and knowing how things work? If so, then this may be the position for you. Anord Mardix is looking for Production Assemblers to build critical power distribution infrastructure to support different industries. We have several roles open, doing both mechanical and electrical assembly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Aligns, fits, and assembles component parts using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates
- Mounts electrical components such as breakers, transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, relays and sockets, on chassis panel
- Wire various products in preparation for test and final inspection
- Cut, strip, crimp different types of wire, per documentation, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform high voltage wiring as needed.
- Straighten, align, and organize wire to professional standards.
- Apply hand tools to ensure correct torque.
- Collaborate with other departments or sections to ensure company product specifications are being followed or to assist with other manufacturing needs.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department leaders
- Reads blueprints, drawings, and procedures under close supervision
- Use power tools, drills, and saws to assemble company specific products
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining safe work practices with in the department
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Education, GED, or equivalent years of experience. One year wiring experience preferred.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Experience with electrical components preferred.
- Ability to use “torque” tools as well as other hand tools and power tools.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Please click here to apply.