Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Project Document Controller
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Document Controller within our Projects Team based at Castle Mills, Kendal.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist Senior Project Manager with the day to day online documentation process
- To take full control of up loading & submitting of documentation using various online platforms
- To edit documentation in line with SPM requirements
- To liaise directly with end client Document Controllers
- The ability to self-manage time critical documentation
- Generate and update project documentation and collate information for reporting purposes
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows) with direction from the teams
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to converse clearly & concisely with SPM & the team
- Ability to learn & self-mange online document platforms
- Fantastic PC, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
- High level of organisation. Efficient with thorough methods of working.
- Some travel may be required
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.