Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position as arisen within our Sales Department and we are seeking to recruit a Sales Coordinator at our Kendal site.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing sales and administrative support to the sales department
- Communicating with sales team for status of order and position of sales
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis as required
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, presentations and technical submissions
- Updating the status of sales order in the database
- Collecting, analysing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales
- Maintaining an efficient work environment
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales department
- Reporting directly to the Central Bids Manager
- Promoting, developing and extending the business of the company and at all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- Carrying out any other administration tasks as necessary or as requested by Heads of Departments
- Must be self-motivated and highly organised.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Should demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Advanced expertise in the use of Microsoft software (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Jessica Nisbet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.