Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Sales Support Coordinator – 12 month fixed term contract
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
An exciting position as arisen within our Critical Power Services Department and we are seeking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator at our Kendal site on a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and demonstrates the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the role include:
• Assisting with the production of routine quotations
• Maintaining the systems including inputting data including entering enquiries onto vision
• Reviewing those contracts that are about to expire
• Liaising with clients via telephone and emails providing excellent service
• Providing support to the rest of CPS Sales department
• Review contracts and documentation
• Check all Invoices prior to authorising
• PQQ review and completion
• Subcontractor portals, review and complete periodically
• QMF – once a month check QMF is correct
• Call out/cancellation POs – chase any POs that haven’t been received
• General administrative duties
• Self-Motivated and organised
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Ability to interact with other CPS disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
• Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems (Outlook / Word / Excel).
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org