Grow Your Career at Anord Mardix
Be Part of an Innovative Team in a Fast-Paced, Forward-Thinking Environment that Prides Itself on Providing World-Class Power Distribution and Protection Solutions
Senior HSE Advisor
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and maintain Organisational Management Systems (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001) to ensure the effective management of quality, health, safety and environment matters.
- Implement and direct Improvement Programs based on internal and audit data.
- Maintain Risk Management within the business.
- Undertaking, reviewing and maintaining risk assessments in relation to SHEQ as required
- Maintain the company risk register and audit schedule
- Promoting the ownership of risk management
- Contribute to the organisational Audit Schedule
- Undertaking monitoring and auditing of the company’s activities
- Conduct compliance and process audits
- Facilitate root cause analysis and production efficiency
- Reviewing and developing company policy statements
- Facilitating improvement programmes
- Producing monthly reports
- Proactively work with operational teams to ensure that SHEQ is considered at all stages and that relevant control measures are identified
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for advice from colleagues and third parties
- Provide proactive support and guidance to the company on compliance with statutory requirements
- Industrial Injury Frequency Rate Monitoring and Measuring:
- Setting of objectives and targets
- Producing monthly reports as required
- Investigating incidents and errors where required and producing reports identifying root causes, corrective actions, preventive actions, and recommendations for improvement
- Liaising with statutory authorities and external agencies as necessary
- Compliance Assurance:
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and best practices in the industry
- Raising awareness on SHEQ and sustainability issues through training programmes, forums, campaigns and briefing
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
- High level of organisation
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Health and Safety.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / construction site environment preferable.
- Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Member of IOSH, manual handling preferred.
Competitive salary, benefits and pension scheme is offered.
Apply using the “Apply Now” button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.